Risk Management Manual
How to use this manual
The PLAN's Risk Management Standards are broken into two parts -
- The Framework Best Practices for an effective risk management program: Organizational Structure and Policy Support, Injury & Illness Prevention Plan, Claims Reporting and Follow Up, and Goal Setting
- Operational Best Practices in a variety of operational areas that apply to our members, including our standards and samples from other members
- Sample Risk Management Manual (pdf) - contains our Risk Management Framework standards, how to implement them, sample policies and forms, and a self-assessment form for all our standards.
- Risk Management Manual Forms (Word format, ready for re-use) - forms from the above manual, in Word, for customizing to your program.
Operational Best Practices:
- Operational Best Practices - our standards and collection of Best Practices in a variety of areas, including vehicles, sidewalk,
tree, ADA, sewer, police, fire, playgrounds, contractor selection, aquatic safety, and more as collected from members
Complete Self Assessment: